Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Obsession

Being obsess is an usual way for everyone to achieve what they need and what they want. Is it an addiction? Yes, it can be, but moreover, if they take their obsession too far. Obsessing someone or something often brings a misery which leads to a disaster. IT IS FACT. I'm not saying that it is not good being obsess with something or someone, I just thought that being obsess is more unbeneficial than being normal for life.

You want getting too much on something, it just makes you suffer, it is obviously true. And I've ever felt that way. Getting prettier, getting smarter, getting richer and other obsession of human life are dreams that we want to take but we make it like "too far". I have felt that way, and I just can regret to my self. I wanted to get all the things in life to be mine and it felt like a crazy obsession. Being the best among people as possible is my crazy obsession, that I already left behind. It was making me suffer and literally pathetic. AND SO STUPID. I was being a fool all this time.

It is good to have a dream, to pursue a dream with your heart. IT IS VERY VERY GOOD, BUT.. make it like your crazy obsession? it only brings you to your dream madness and make you far away from what you want to achieve. JUST BELIEVE, your effort is not gonna lie to you, just trust me. Trying the best as possible and God will leads you to the best way. If it is not for you, it is okay.. it is not the end of the world, just face it, and make it better for your self. Left all those crazy obsession of life and be your self, even you are not good enough, even you are not the best, but at least you try. Because I have been through this, I have obsessed with something that I always dreamed of. But look? life must go on. There are another important stuff to do rather than being obsess with something or someone that is not gonna be yours.

-Calysta Merina

No comments:

Post a Comment