Thursday, December 7, 2023

Dear My Past Self Part IV

Dear my past self,

Thank you for forgiving, forgive anything you have been through, forgive your self for being wrong, forgive anything that hurts you. Thank you for being grateful, for not take anything for granted, accept anything Allah has written for you and always put more positive thoughts rather than blaming. Thank you for changing, realize how much sins you have done in the past and try to be a better human, respect more people, respect the situations, respect time and respect emotions. Thank you for being a better mother, that value your time with your son, rather than moving back in time when I was not feeling in being respected by other people. Thank you Allah for putting me in this situations when it is not too late for me to realize how sinful, ungrateful, arrogant I am as your creature, when I am just living this "temporal" world. I am just living Your life, not my life. 

Time will heal.. it is probably true, because I think time is the most valuable thing-yet a very mean substance in life that I can't take control, and I want to feel it, rather than seeing it through photos in the future and regretting all things that I was not really in it (my baby's milestones). 

Dear my self, I love you to the most, you should be the first one I love after my God, but I neglected you over and over again and I will make up for it. I will fill your life with love, passion and heart & soul full of bless. Thank you for staying, accepting and stay sane. 


Full of love,

Your self in December 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment