Monday, December 22, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

I see sparks all around your eyes
That I never seen in any other beautiful creatures
You smile with your eyes, even I know you have been through hard days of your life
I can feel the honesty, the sincerity in your warm arms
That I never felt in any other ways

I know I have been rough on you
I have been left scars on you
I have been put so much pain on you
But.. you have to know one thing
I never mean to do that
And I love you more than anything, anything, including my life

I am sorry I can't be a person whom you always asked for
I am sorry I can't be a daughter whom you always dreamed of
I am sorry I can't be a girl who draws your boring life and gives a smile in your face
I am sorry I always be the one who drops your tears from your beautiful eyes

I am really sorry for what I have done to you
You are the greatest gift that I have ever received and it sent directly from God
You are the only thing I always remember in every single of my prayer
That's how I truly feel about you.. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment