Monday, December 29, 2014

Trust your self more

Hi visitors, how's life going?good or bad?or just so so?
It's pretty bad for me because mine is pretty chaos. I have a lot of assignments to do and final examination for this semester is waiting for me in front of my door haha. Okay.. well, it's not a good sign, right? So, I'm in a rush to study hard for my exams tomorrow. But before I come back to my reality, I want to write my story. Not a story exactly, more like an experience.

Today, I have a final examination, it is about data communications. I have studied hard so far, really hard. Until I had to wake up last night because I was overthinking about today's examination. I have repeated it for 3 times! A whole lessons, can you imagine that? But when I was sitting in the chair, and looked up the paper, I was shocked, the whole memories of the lesson was gone... missing. dissapear. It took maybe 5 minutes for me to brought the memories back and then I started to write what I remembered. I have done my essay in 30-45 minutes, I looked up the multichoices part, I choosed one by one until 4 numbers left. But wait.. I remembered what my lecturer said to me, 1 number wrong it means you got minus 1. And then I started to think again all of my answers. In the end, I decided to let 1 number empty and answer the remaining numbers with my magic feeling. And the result was... the 3 numbers is wrong, totally wrong. And one left empty number, the answer is like what I have been expected before. If.. I trust my self more, I will put a right answer in my paper, and I feel pretty terrible about it. I know I'm a little bit perfectionist, but for me every little thing is counted and it sucks to knowing that. The lesson I take from that is: I need to trust my self more, don't doubt about anything you think you're right. So.. yeah. That's still terrible for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment