Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sepuluh Lima

At first:
Feels like I'm nobody when I was entering this class, I don't have a close friend, a friend to talk, more quiet. I feel like a stranger, really. When a friend next to me asked me some questions, I just answered with yes or no and the smiling to her. "I want to quit from this class, then go home" always linger in my mind when I was studying the stupid lesson. Hell yeah!

Now:
Everything has change, it's all wrong about what I'm thinking at first about this class. Now, we are not just friends, but a family :) Laughing everyday, talking too much, galau-ing together hahahahahah really fuuuun! :D Thanks guys you always made my day ♥
Semoga kita bisa terus bisa temenan sampai kapan pun, jangan pernah ada yang jd backstabber dan ngomongin satu sama lain di belakang ya :) Kalo ada masalah kita omongin sama-sama :D


Big Hug and Kisses

Calysst

No comments:

Post a Comment